Assalamu'alaikum
Opening :
hello everyone, I’m Nabilah, welcome to the FDB talk show
today we are going to talk about mental health during the pandemic, especially how college students from nursing school handle it. Because of that, we invited 2 young women who study in nursing school from the University of Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta. I’d love to introduce you to Dewi and Farida.
MC: Hello Dewi how are you?
Dewi: I'm fine Bila. How about you Bila?
MC: I’m fine to thank you Dewi. How about you, Farida?
Farida : I am great, thanks
MC: ok, now we are going to talk about mental health during the pandemic. What do you think is the biggest problem of mental health that student colleges, especially nursing colleges, are facing right now? oke we will go first to Dewi, what do you think?
Dewi: In the current pandemic era, lectures are held online. In my opinion, it makes learning less effective. There are many obstacles experienced by students, such as lack of understanding during lectures, network constraints, and material that is not conveyed properly. These obstacles make students stress and not understand the materials. Online practice doesn't allow students to have direct practice with their patients, causing obstacles in understanding the materials.
MC: How about you Farida?
Farida: The biggest challenge for me during this time is online lectures. It makes learning less effective and skills lab online so it is more difficult for me to understand the material being practiced. Besides that, the problem is focusing on lectures , because working in my room is really distracting, and I started to lose motivation to do even the little things like homework. I usually do a lot of things to have fun and keep myself motivated and I'm really sad and disappointed to miss them.
MC: oke so, From what you said before, What are your suggestions for dealing with these health problems? Farida
Farida: During this time, I've been taking care of myself by listening to my inner thoughts and feelings and that’s how I decide whether I want to do something or not. Besides that, I've been exploring a lot more music recently, being able to focus on listening to new songs rather than having to have it as my background noise. Music gives me an escape from what’s around me.
MC: and how about you Dewi?
Dewi: Oh, that’s such a good way to cope with the stress. For me, listening to music is a nice activity to do when we don't feel good. I also go to good places, like the beach to heal myself.
conclusion & closing (by MC)
Okay, that's awesome.
So from what I heard I can conclude that the most mental health problem experienced by many nursing students is stress caused by many distractions during online classes,( isn’t it?)
Dewi & Farida : yes
that's why students have difficulty focusing on attending lectures. Then we heard how Farida and Dewi found the solution to deal with their problem with self-care like listening to music.
How about you, everyone at home, especially you who is a college student? Do you have your own self-care to deal with your stress? if you don't mind you can share it down below, I'd love to hear from you about how you can deal with it.
oke, thank you for your time Dewi and Farida
Farida: thank you too
Dewi: me too
and also all the audience who are watching us now.
I'm Nabila, see you later in the next episode
Wassalamu'alaikum. Wr. Wb
Komentar
Posting Komentar